Celebrating my little sissy's 14th birthday

Assalamualaikum, it has been awhile since the last time I stood in front of my laptop, updating my blog with a cup of hot long coffee. Yes it is, it seems like time has changed. I am her in front of my laptop, with a bottle of mineral. Just to keep me hydrated. You know, the weather these days. It is so hot, I'm super sweaty even at night. Can't even make up my mind cause it is too flaming in here. 

So, right. As you can see, those pictures that I have made a collage was the day I went out with my family. Yeap, my whole family except my late mother. Yeah, it pretty sucks but I feel so apprecited with the time we had, just to spend with each other. It was a very quick and a simple date, yet we did it! We had the oppurtunity to go out together and have fun. Even, we all have different problems back at home.

The very first thing that I want to tell you guys is considering my father. He willing to come over with my little sister to the Putrajaya, just to fetch me and my friend to bring us out with him. How cute? * chuckles * I know that my father can't even replace my late mother. But I can say is that, at least he tried.

We had lunch together at the Secret Recipe and celebrating my little sissy's birtday, he bought us the lovely black forest, then we go to the karaoke store to have some jiggle and fun. Yes, we did have fun, talking about life, works, college, school, assingnments and exercises. Ugh, it was a bit stressed up. But that is what we've called, talks.

And lastly, before we go back home, I asked a favour from my dad. It was, ice creams! Oh yeah, ice creams with dad was always the best! Yeah, we ended up getting 2 scoops of ice creams for everyone except my little sissy. She only had a scoop of ice cream. It's something that I have always wanted to do with my entire family. But only now I  got the chance to see how my father was trying so hard to be there for us. He never quit and never gives up. It's just us, the kids. Who never sees the truth. Alhamdulillah, this day, we finally feel loved again. Love that has lost long time ago. It came back, I feel real.

But yeah, before I end up this holy update. Not to forget, that fellow with the yellow sweater. She is Emy. Emy is one of my best senior at the college. She was the person that has changed my entire life at the college. Yes, she is not just a senior or a friend. But she is now apart of my family. The best thing is that my father, agreed to take her to be his adopted daughter. How fun is that? * laughing so hard and farts *

IT WAS THE BEAST.
.
.
.
.
.

I MEAN, BEST!