Big opportunity updates @yarn.style

Thank you for the opportunity Kosmo!

Assalamualaikum, dear readers.

It has been a long time since the last time I posted a new blog entree. I have been sick lately..
GOD KNOWS....

But now, I am back. I have been active on social medias! Follow me on:

Instagram @yanafzain
Snapchat @yanafzain
Twitter @yanafzain
YouTube @Liyana5z
Self-promote * wink wink *

Last month, a friend of mine received a call from a reporter from our local newspaper, Kosmo! He said that he wanted to interview her regarding the business that she has started earlier in 2015. She was shocked and gave me a call. I was so happy for her and her career! ( Obviously ). We are working as a graphic designer in Kuala Lumpur. One day, on our lunch time, we decided to talk about the interview thing. So she asked me what and how to prepare the foods and beverages. I laughed and said to her, just buy a cake and a bottle of fruit juice for the reporter. Then, she agreed so we did bought those cake and fruit juice for them.

On the night of the interview, we were rushed from work to the supermarket and home to prepare the dishes for the reporter. Alhamdulillah, we made it on time. And on the 8pm he came and started the interview until 10pm. It was such a great opportunity they gave us. Had a great talk too, with the reporter. The reporter itself and the photographer was being nice to us. Good vibes!

Lastly, if you guys bought today's ( 13-Sept-2016 ) Kosmo! We would like to thank you guys for the support. Thank you Kosmo! for the opportunity to interview regarding the cover story, thank you Miss Finny ( my College lecturer ) for the help & THANK YOU ILMI FOR HAVING ME TO BE A PART OF YOUR STORY.

Instagram @yarn.style
Facebook page Nail String Art
Self-Business-promote * wink wink *

--- THANK YOU FOR READING ---

The article