I'm proud to be part of Topaz (Y)

Assalamualaikum, good morning guys ! Ahh ~ i'm sick.Suddenly, i got flu this morning.I hate it so badly.Flu always interupted my day.Deng it ! But, it's okay.I deal with it many times.So, yesterday is the day of 'Road Run&Road Relay' at my school.And, i came from Topaz home sports.Topaz is yellow as you know.I didn't attend yesterday actually.Ah, i fell bored and sad.I gotta go somewhere else more important.But, you know what makes me happy ? One of my schoolmate tweeted that .. Topaz is number 1.And, i fell like 'Yahooooooooooooooooooooo'.I'm glad to hear that.Topaz, you always in my heart yaww ^.^v

Today, is Sunday.You know Sunday ? Last day for holidays.Du'hh, i'm sleepy.And, i feel like so lazy to go to school tomorrow.Can ah ? >_< *sigh* i know, schools are important for student like me.But, holidays on weekend only 2days ? Ahh, thats not enough and worth it.Doll T.T I'm waiting for our long holidays on May or June.Whatever...

I can't sleep right now.I'm lazy to do anything.Except, tweeting, update blog, pool and hearing musics.How bad am i haa ? loll.This is me when holidays >:) Okay, seriously .. i'm blanked right now.Don't know what to story more ~ so, here i am.I'm out guys. Talk to you later.InsyaAllah :)