~ When the sun rises ~

Hello my little sunshine ^^ How were you doing ? Ah ~ firstly, i'm great to be here.On the couch while smiling alone like an idiot and drinking Nescafe O' Ice.Today, i got a sore throat from the morning.And, i hate it so much.But, 1000 thank you to my girlfriends who makes me laugh and smile back.I just ignored the sore throat and go on with my day.

Seriously, i'm bored.I'm bored waiting my mom to come home.*sigh* she went to Carrefour without me >< What a great ~ Yes, i'm full for lunch.Thanks mama for the simple dishes.You're the best cook ever XD So, are you guys done for lunch ? Hope you done.Cause, if you're not done.Please, eat now.I don't want you got a stomach ache :'3 hihi

Wait, do you think i'm a sweet person ? Lol, i am :p haha.But,m it's true aite ? If you don't eat on the right time, you'll get a stomach ache and gastric.Better EAT ! Hmm, i'm downloading some new movie.Kinda bored, so i'm youtubing and tweet much.So, today is Monday.And, assembly is on Monday.Yeah, we thru our 'assembly' day this morning.And ..... it sucks very much !

You know why ? First thing, it's damn hot inside the hall okay ? Secondly, i don't hear what our principal babbling infront with out of tune.She speaks with a slow voice.What a great T.T And, lastly .. theres a group talking much and it is very annoying. K .... *sigh* But, yeah it's normal.I know.But, please behave okay ? Just shut your mouth and listen the principal/teacher do a speech.

Okay, i'm done for today.Hope a better day tomorrow ^^