Family Day : Tribute to Pn. Seri Salmah Binti Ismail (Saloma) ☺

Assalamualaikum, wazzup guys ? How's your 3rd day of school holidays ? Hope you enjoy happily with your family.So, I went to Port Dickson last Friday.I went there with all my family for our family day.Were off to PD about 10 a.m. and arrived at PD around 4 p.m. .While on our way, we got a chance to sleep in the car with an air-cond inside.Wooh, the best feelings!
 
*Arrived*
When we arrived, we was like 'Wowww, the smell of the ocean'.Haha, I really cant wait to walk at the beach.So, we put our bags in the room and change our clothes to have a rest in the room.While my mom and others having a long nap, I'm off to the resort office and online using their WiFi.Lol, I am bored that time.

*Lunch*
Then, my uncle asked us to change our clothes back to have a lunch outside.He bought us to the Nasi Kukus Ayam Panggang Cowboy Cafe.Woww, the chicken was so yummy and tasty! The food was very delicious.Alhamdulillah, rezeki Allah came to us.Thank you Ya Allah

*Dinner*
My family got a BBQ and karaoke night on Friday night.We was too high and happy till we ate shrimp and fish BBQ too much.Uuuu~ itchy sound there.Lol, I karaoke 'My Heart Will Go On' song with my cousie and they say 'Sounds fine/Sedap lah suara/Nak lagi nak lagi!' Lol, thank you guys xx

*Breakfast*
I woke up late for breakfast because I'm very tired of last night party.Haha, i ate 'roti bakar+kaya' for breakfast.Hihi, then I ran to the resort office and tweet much.Who cares if I tweet much aite? Lol.Then, my uncle bought me a Cornetto Black&White ice-cream.Alhamdulillah, rezeki again.

*Sports and lunch*
We got a sports activity with our whole family.We divided by 4groups.And, I'm in Do Re Mi's group.Woohoo! Am so excited to play sports with em'.We sports and play hard to won the match.Haaaaaa, we was shouting and supporting everyone like eff hard.Yeehaaaa!

*Dinner*
So, this is what were waiting for.The night of our tribute to Pn. Seri Saloma.And, I'm wearing a pink&Black kebaya like and old 80's fashion.Here I am, thumbs up
So Malaysian!


 Thanks for come by and read my post.Love you guys all xx