Summer time *wink*

Assalamualaikum, hello mello tello guys ! How are you today ? Hope everything was okay and all of you are just fine.Summer starts next week.2week holidays will be great to rest our mind and body.woots, it's not a good weeks if we only sleep, eat and tweet.Zzzz, *wondering what to do on summer*


Tomorrow, my school is celebrating 'Teacher's Day'.Gonna be there with my friends and watch some of my schoolmates perform.We hope that they give a best shot to perform infront of hundreds schoolmates.Or else, their perform will be bored to watch.Goodluck to those who participate to perform ! (Smile.jpg)


Saturday, I will be at PD with all my family.Were having a family day there for 3days 2night.Still not packing.I'm so lazy to pack my clothes and stuff.And, I'm very tired this week.I don't know why my back is hurt and I'm cold. *sighs* I hope that I'll be enjoy with my family there.


Last but not list, last Sunday I just bought a new phone.It's a one thing that I'm waiting for so long.Thank you so much to FAUDZAIN BIN GHAZALI.My father, you're my hero
Nothing more then this ♥