Saturday, the day of sick .__.

Assalamualaikum, hey guys.Today, I am very sick.I suddenly got fever last night.What a bad day huh ? *sighs* I just can't move or even walk with my sick body.So, I decided to sleep and rest my body and my mind.Well, if we sick.Sleep and rest is the better way to get healthy back.

Yeah, thank god that i got fever right after my mid-term.Alhamdulillah, but yet.I wanna be healthy like usual.Pfftt, I hope that tonight i'll get better then right now.InsyaAllah.Hows your day huh today ? Just stay cute and be good yeah.Or else, you will be like me.Fever suddenly attack you.Lol, na'ah I'm not scaring you.Just a short advise for you guys.

Oh, stomach ache hurt me.Ouch ! It does hurt okay ? Well, no medicine, not going to clinic or not eating for lunch.It is worst.Yeayy, ah I need to break free.Haha, actually I don't know what to do beside resting in my room while hearing musics.I'm totally bored.See ? A bad day for me.Happy to hear that -.- Yeah, lucky you healthy visitors.Hyeahhhhh ~ 

I think, thats all for today.Whatever you do, just be good and stay good okay ? Bye-bye love.Pray for me to get better :') Appreciate so much.