Another 1week holiday `

Shit things happens.
Assalamualaikum, how are you Mr. Blogger ? I know that you missed me.Hihi, I miss you too.Sorry, I'm too busy this holidays.Yeah, busy tweeting as usual.2weeks holiday is damn bored.Nothing to do, tweet, sleep, eat and tweet.Duhh, please take me too other places to have fun.*sighs* Another 1week holiday must be damn bored.

So, for you guys who is reading this.Have you done your homework ? Lol, no ? Ohemjee, were same.Lets give a big clap for us *clapclapclap*.My hand is pain, ouch! Hehe, hey guys.Better you finished your homework first then tweeting.Homework is more important then tweeting.Don't you worry, Twitter is still alive.YOLO

Are you guys on vacation ? Yes ? No ? Seriously, lucky you guys if you're in vacation right now.FYI, I'm so jelly.I repeat, I'm so jelly.Yes, I'm jelly cause my family and I not going for vacation this 2weeks holiday.What can I say is, yes I'm lifeless.Yeayyyy --' Well, for those whose not in vacation.Were totally same. High5 ! Zzz

 My daily routine for this 1week holiday is playing pool, tweeting, youtubing, gossiping and laughing.See ? Lifeless person am I.I don't know if I'm still on this daily routine for next week another 1week holiday.Hope so not.Please, mama please take me too cinema or karaoke or bla bla bla ~


Today, theres a tragic death of Yasmin Hunwick :< She's a cute and pretty girl.she's in an accident.She's dead with her other friends.Poor them *sighs* May Allah bless her and hope to meet her at heaven.Amin ~

 Lastly, happy another 1week holiday guys.Don't waste your time tweeting 24/7.Lol, finished your homework first.Then, only you can tweet 24/7 :)


P/S : Thanks for visit my dearest girls and boys.