Back To School ?

Assalamualaikum, hey yalls.How were you doing ? Long time no post aite ? So, today is Friday.Then, Saturday and Sunday.Whaoh, 3days more for school to open. *sighs* I really need more holidays.But, sometimes i feel bored with holidays.Damn, this is really make me confused.


Yeah, today I will go to my uncle house.My family gonna help my uncle's family for her daughter's wedding.Hee, I'm tired actually.But, yeah.Family aite ? We need to help them when they in need.Lol, too many stupid things I did this 2weeks holiday.Crap ~ All add maths and much formula I totally forgot.Yeayy, me.


Homework BM 1000 essay Tweeting&Update blog

Isnt that great ? Hoyeah ~ I need to do an essay for my teacher to say I'm sorry for not finishing their homework.Can ah ? Mwehehe.But, I hope that they can forgive me *take tissue* Lol, 2weeks school holidays are not awesome.Full with boredness and lifeless.I repaeat, boredness and lifeless.Yes !


Okay, guys.I'd better stop typing and go change my clothes.Hehe, thanks anyway for visiting.Lots of love from me to you Bye-bye !