The sweat day. Uhh







Assalamualaikum, guys. How are you ? Fine ? Hope you're just fine there. Alhamdulillah, I'm fine here. Thank you ;)
 
Today, I've got stomachache so bad. Sore throat and dizzy. Sounds GOOD aite ? *sick face* Yeah, wondering why ah ? Lemme tell you. Ehem, I laughed too hard at school with my girlfriends. Okay, I'm not regret at all. Haha, thank you girls for making me happy and smile as usually. You're awesome and stay awesome liddat.
 
I've got dizzy because we laughed from we arrived to school till morning session school finished. Wow, aren't we insane ? Haha. I know, maybe were laughing too much can make us cry alot. Well, I'm used to it. It's okay. Let's just have fun aite ? But, all of our laughter stopped after everyone went back home. Alhamdulillah, now I'm TOTALLY okay. Uhuks ~
 
So, after 'berbuka puasa'. I decided to tweet while youtub-ing. I'm bored. Plus, today's weather so hot. O-Allah :'< *sighs* But, it's okay. Malaysian used to it aite ? Chill. It's okay if were sweating than not. Anyways, I think I'm done now. So, bye-bye ~