2days 1night at Ipoh, Perak

I don't know why I put this picture aha


Assalamualaikum, I came by to update my blog. It has been awhile since I left my blog just like that without updating new story. Just so you know, I am a little bit busy these days. I wish I have time to spend with my blog account. Lmao, it's ok. Now I am here, so let's get to the story shall we? Oh and by the way, I hope you guys are just fine hehe.

Last 4days, I went to Ipoh, Perak. And it was awesome rather than Johor Bahru I went last week. Um so at Ipoh, we stayed at Hotel Regency [hotels & apartments]. The hotel is just so beautiful, the workers are just too kind and polite & the room was 'epicly' nice. For the 1st day at Ipoh, we went to my mom's friend's wedding. We arrived at 4pm and I know it is way too late. But thank god, there are still a lot of foods and drinks for us to eat. After the wedding, we checked in at the hotel around 510pm. We chose to stay in their apartments since we have many people to stay in. Their apartment was big, beautiful, had a nice view from the balcony and much more! We slept till 8pm and decided to go out to Ipoh Parade for a walk and shopping. Bought a lot of cool stuff from the star and I am so happy hihihi.

And the next day, we had our breakfast at their cafe. Then have a rest until 12pm and get dresses before 1pm. We checked out from the hotel at 1pm and we decided to go for a walk and have a look at the only one Kinta City Mall. We had our lunch there and bought a lot of new stuff again. We were so happy until we knew tha were running out of time to go back to Kuala Lumpur. Guess what? We arrived Kuala Lumpur at 10pm and that's just sucks hahahaha. Its okay, as long as we arrived safely and that's just great! We were all so tired, exhausted and when we got back home. We unlock the gates & doors and ran straight to our room and sleep. OH it was 'the' best moment lol.

I guess that's all for this week. We'll meet you guys later.
 Byebye and thank you for reading ! :)