My close cousin's engagement day

A picture of me & my sister with one of my close cousin!

Good evening to everyone who is reading this. Hope you guys are doing fine there, have a nice day ahead! 


Let me tell you a story, I am so close to the person who is wearing a light pink shawl. Her name is Farhani Adlina, and I called her Kak Hani. She is so warm hearted & a very kind person. Not to forget, she is so beautiful & cute too. When I was a kid, my family & I always go to her family's house for a dinner, family meeting & many kind of events. While our parents and siblings were having their dinner and stuff, Kak Hani & I went out from the house to ride a bike. She always taught me on how to ride a bicycle, she took me all around her house area by riding her bicycle. Oh my god, it was a very cool & fun thing to do at night ok! And, I remember that there's a day where she annoy me by saying " Kak Hani tak nak lah bawa yana jalan-jalan. " with a serious face. I cried and told my mom about that, she laughed so hard and try to persuade me from sulking lol it was very hilarious & embarrassing moment tho with her. Ah, I finally got to meet her yesterday. Wondering what's up with yesterday....? 


Yesterday, it was her engagement day. She looked so pretty and great with that maroon dress.
I am so happy for her, she is now belong to someone special hehe. I had a great day with my huge family, yesterday. Even though there are still some of our relatives who wasn't there, together with us. But it's okay, hopefully we can all meet on my cousin's real big day soon!

That is all for today's post. See you on the upcoming post, fella's! :)