The most heartbreaking month.

It was very a heartbreaking month.

It is literally 23:26pm, and I am with my mom in my aunt's room. The only room where we talked about a lot of stuffs, do stupid things together with my aunt. A place where I grew up with my aunt. Wait wow, I don't know how this post will be end. I can't really tell you, but what's going on right now is that I am so sad. Based on the collage of 3 pictures above, I have lost 2 wonderful person in my life within only 1week. Those are the people who always there for me, ups & downs. Who always took care of my family & I. And the people who has sacrificed a lot of their time just for my family & I. I have been cried too much for the past week, due to my aunt who has passed away on the 7th of October. My eyes were swelling so bad & I can't control myself. Thank god, my family have tried so hard to calm me down. And they did it! 

But...

Apparently, on the 14th of October, I've lost my grandpa on 11:10am at Hospital Kuala Lumpur. I was at home that time, I literally just woke up & just hit the shower. But then I got a heartbreaking news from my family Whatsapp group saying that my grandpa is dead. I was totally shocked and immediately went to my house and got changed wearing a proper outfits. I have never been this sad, for the past months & years. This is the most heartbreaking month for my family & I. Words really can't describe the situation I am in, but that is life. People come, and go. Just don't think too much, and move on. I know it is hard for you to do that on your first attempt, but you have to force yourself to do it no matter what. If I can do, why can't you? 

Be strong!