Clumsy day ~

Assalamualaikum, *Wenggggggggggggg* Hey guys ! How were you doing ? Ahh ~ today at Wangsa Bestari hall got career program.All form3-5 must be in the hall .If not, teacher will demerit us.So, i went there with Ana and walked all around.We took many pamphlets.Lolllll, we gonna keep it for our future.


So, were in there about 1-2 hours.Yeah, too long were in there.Well, actually we played this career game card.It was fun and interesting.While my friends playing the card game, i went out and saw 'Maths Clinic' transport came into our school.I ran to the van and saw my bro, abang Ammar.Haha, he was shocked and do '
(Y)' symbol to me.He's nice and still maintain XD He asked me 'Eh, kau kat sini.Berapa hari dah benda ni ?' 'Haha, memang kat sini pun.Tak ke mana.Oh, pagi tadi je baru' We were laughing and smiling.You know, long time no meet :p After talking, laughing and smiling much.I asked him 'Mana Sir Shakib?' 'Dia kat rumah dia ah.Adoii' 'Haha, lek ah.' 'Lek ah niii' Hahaha.While talking, i remember that time i bullied him at MC Setiawangsa with others.Ah, i miss that time T.T I went inside back and ran to my girlfriends and asked 'Weh, nak pergi mana dah? Panas oh' 'Haha, jom pusing lagi' 'Lollllllllllllllllll' It is hot in the hall with lot of form3-5.Even were seperated, most of them still inside cause they wanted to skip their classes.Just like me :P

Lastly, after done for school.I went to Hero supermarket with my mom, aunt and my lil' sis.I went upstairs to grab what my mom asked me to take.When i went down, i turned i saw those twins girls and her gang.I was shocked and silents for a second.Then, i walked as fast as i can to escape away from them.Ah! I hate them.They staring at me like wanna eat me.Seriously, mind your own buiseness babe.