Fever

Assalamualaikum, hello mello tello guys.
 *sigh* how are you ? Hope you're in good condition.I'm not in good condition.Ah, got my fever back last night.What a weekend -.- So, today is Saturday.And, some school is school aite ? Thank gadd, my school cancel last minute.Ah, but actually.Kinda bored if were not going to school.Sitting and sleeping in the house like an idiot.Better go to school aite ? Hmm, today i went to my mom friends house.She make a 'majlis tahlil' for her child.Actually, i don't have any appetite to eat.But, i forced myself to eat.So that i can eat my medicine.

Then, when arrived at home.I decided to rest my body and take a nap.Oh gadd, but my heart say 'No' to bed.But, say 'Yes' to laptop.This is freaking weird.Lastly, i opened my mom laptop and tweet, youtubing, update blog and download some cool songs.Till' now, i'm infront of my mom laptop.I'm bored, i don't know what to do.Ahh~ i wish i live with my girlfriends.So, everyday that will make me smile and boredless.Seriously, they are my medicine.I love them so much :*

Ah, fever.Please go away and move on.I'm sick because of you.You pissed me off.You like it ? Lol, hope for a better condition tomorrow :'3