Sunday, why are you so bored ?

Assalamualaikum, and hello Sunday.Guys, how are you ? As you know, tomorrow is school day.So, I woke up early today.I hear musics and suddenly, I decided to iron my school unifrorm.I took 45min to iron it.After ironing, my body need a rest.So, i sleep back and wake up in 11 a.m. I went to the bathroom and hit the shower with a sleepy face.

Today, i don't take breakfast.But, i took brunch.Yeah, i know it's kinda late.But, who cares ? Lol, i ordered seafood fried rice and coffee o' ice.What a great meal for a person like me >:D Haha, seriously i can't believe that i ironed my school uniform early in the morning.You know, i'm a lazy girl.That's why ....

After done feeding my cats, washing my clothes, playing games with my lil' sis and much more.Finally, i got my own time to online using my moms laptop.Yeayyyy me ~ Okay, i know no need to yeay.So, today i'm not going anywhere.And, that sucks.What a sad weekend i spend.I just sit back and finding something dumb to do.

Pn. Hanim asked all 4Account students to do her homework.We must use 'summary/comprehension' book.Things that pissed me off is my summary/comprehension book is missing.I've searched it like an idiot.I still can't find it.What am i suppose to do ? I'm afraid Pn. Hanim will scold me and i need to copy all homeworks that she gave before in a new book -.-


What a mess weekend i got.Sunday, i curse you !