Friday : The hyper me

It's me in the giant ball.Everyday i get hyper at school.So, i need to wear the giant ball before i break something :p
Assalamualaikum, what's up blogger ? It's a good Friday ! Hope you guys are happy as me too today.Today i went to school early.Alhamdulillah, all my girlfriends came to school.Hihi, i don't know what happen if one of my girls didn't came to school.Must be bored and feel something not complete.


I don't know why i'm very hyper today at school.I was jumping and laughing all around like the world is mine.Lot of my friends feel weird to see me jumping everywhere and laughed hard at school.But, i don't care what people think of me.What i know is to be happy with my girlfriends.I mean, it's enough to have a friends that always there for me when i'm in need.


Oh, i love today.I think, today is the best day Friday ever.I feel freedom and no such boring thing.I laughed and jumping too much with Akma.We never stop laughing at school.Believe it or not, yesterday we got a heart attacked.Because, we laughed really hard till' we cried.Seriously, were too insane.


And, you know what ? We laughed till' we get sweat.Sweat till' our school uniform get wet.Lol, i hope that our friendships never ends.I love my girlfriends so do my parents and my family.They really support me from behind.Thank you so much :*

- No matter how hard your day is.Just relax and smile -