My routine.

Assalamualaikum, well hello guys! Today, I went to school as usual.But, the good news is I arrived at school early then before.Hihi, we woke up early to get to school early.As you know, assembly always on Monday.It pissed me off when its hot in the hall, the principal speech infront with her low voice and the extra assembly for F4 and F5 is bored.

My hobby at school is walk, talk, laugh and do lot of crazy things with my girlfriends.But, today most of my activity is walk all around the school block with my girlfriends.Plus, the weather is hot.And, were all sweating like eff.Ah, we dont even care.What we know is our rules, our own rules ~^O^~ I hope that I lost 2-3kg today :p

I just want to say 'Alhamdulillah'.Because, its finally raining tonight.And, I swear I can feel the coldness inside ~ While enjoying the coldness, i tweet, stalking and playing pool like the world is mine.Lol, i'm bored actually.If I got friends to skype, ah .. i skype already.Deng ! Whatever it is, tomorrow is our PJ day.Wearing PJ's t-shirt ^.^ Hihi, gotta go.Byeeeee guys xx