11th May 2012 ? I can't wait :3

Assalamualaikum, hello guys ! How are you ? Hope you're in good health.I am so excited to create my big 'Mother's Day' card for my beloved mom.After school, I went to Jaya Jusco and Giant with my mom and aunt.My mom bought too many kitchen things from the supermarket.But, I'm busy buying things for my mom big 'Mother's Day' card.Hihi

So, i painted and cutting the words and the heart at 19:37 p.m. with my lil' sis.Then, we stick and combine the words and the heart together.Were too happy to create the awesome big card for our mom.You know, without mom.Were nothing :'3 We did our best to make a good cover for the card.Lol, I hope my mom love my creative big 'Mother's Day' card for her.

Lastly, I was thinking about a suitable poem for Mother's Day.Ah, why on earth is Mother's Day is on the same day with my mid-term paper.Deng ! But, its okay.I wanna finish this big card before mid-term.It will make my time not to busy.Hihi, will upload the picture after done creating it.Bye-bye guys :)