Raining heavily

Ignore everything that make you feel suck.
Assalamualaikum, hello guys.Today i'm very happy and i'm kinda uncomfortable at school actually.But, i ignored everything and i went to school with a smile and a happy face.I dont go out for a walk too much at school.I'm feeling uncomfortable to walk or run.So, i decided to be nice and chill.Lol, kinda weird when im not with my usual crazy attitude.

 So, its raining heavily outside.My family and i was shaking and make our own activity in the house.Lazy to go anywhere.We feel like wanna sleep till tomorrow.Lol, can ah ? Seriously, rain always makes me starving, sleepy and flu.Life is fair.No homework, no work to do at home.So, i decided to do some revision tonight.


Mid-term, Y U NO be easy ? Lol, please be nice.Okay ? *sigh* I'm getting nervous.Next week, will make me serious and focus on the papers.I hope that i can do the best and not forget to pray the best for me to Allah (S.W.T).So, till here for today.Gonna let you go, bye-bye blogger.See you tomorrow :)


-MID-TERM, I Love You-