Holidays : Labor Day

Assalamualaikum, hello gais.As you know, today is holiday.It is because, we celebrating 'Labor Day'.Holiday, again ? Oh no ! I hate holidays.It makes me bored.Whatever it is, i wanna say hello to 'May'.Welcome May ! Please be nice and stay cool.


Wow, May just came in.And, mid-term on next week.What the hell ? I'm not prepared anything yet.Deng ! I'm still the lazy me.I need someone to help me on account and add maths.Anyone ? *sigh* What a tired year ~ Everything that i did this year, it messed me up.Sounds terrible aite ? What a great ! I got to do my best shot for this mid-term.

Labor Day ? I'm not celebrating it.Y U NO school ? Staying at home doing nothing and online will make my life sucks.I don't have any effort to study and do some revision.Isn't thats a nice story to tell ? *sigh* Seriously, if i have my own car/motorcycle.I will get myself out and hang with my friends everyday.


ManUtd ? Oh, yeah.We lose.Congratulations to you Man City for your winning.ManUtd, good game  -.- *sigh* What an unlucky match they played.But, its okay.Customary to lose and win the match, right ? Winning or losing its not that important.The effort and their spirit is the most important.I believe, MU did the best in the match.


ManUtd always in my heart no matter what.Clear ?