Awesome day w them girls

Keep smiling even were the last
Assalamualaikum, hello to my girls and boys viewers.Today, is a such cool and awesome day.My school sports day ! Hyeah, I'm excited to watch my friends running for our home sport (TOPAZ).Hihi, because of their work hard and team work plus patient.Topaz got number 2 over 4 home sports.Alhamdulillah, I'm proud of my friends.


While watching them running, Aisyah, Najwa and me were at the hall.Talking, laughing and snapping picture too much.Oh, my god.We laughed so hard like the worlds is our.Lol, isn't that too insane ? Haaa, anno anno already.We are all insane and cool laughing about nonsence things.Hyeah~


After 7hrs at school, mama asked me to accompany her to Wangsa Walk Mall.So, I'd like to buy some stuff.So, we went to WWM at 4p.m. with my aunt, lil' sis and grandpa.We bought many kitchen stuff and food.Hoyeah, food ? I'm hungry aite now.Oh, tummy :S Cut it off, lol.Already 6p.m. and I'm still here infront of my mom's laptop and tweeting.Haaa ~

Okay, whatever it is.Topaz still number 1 in my heart.Had so much fun with them girls and thank you for today Topaz.Heart you guys, dear viewers.Bye-bye

*waving hands*