First cover : My Heart Will Go On

Assalamualaikum, hey guys.Today, I'm home alone with my lil' sis at home.I'm bored, so I decided to do a cover of 'My Heart Will Go On by Celine Dion'.I think, it was awesome.Lol, do share it to your friends.I just posted in on YouTube.Hihi, you may search it 'My Heart Will Go On cover by Liyana'.Thanks !

I woke up at 4 a.m and on tweet and skype.Skype0ing with my friend is awesome.Hoyeah, then I tweeted till now.While tweet, I was singing with my lil' sis.Suddenly, I decided to do a cover.So, heres my cover.Hehe, hope you enjoy and please leave a good comments.Lol

This evening, my relatives asked my family to come to their birthday party.InsyaAllah, we attend.But, maybe were late.Cause, my mom an others went to Melaka this 4 a.m.They've got an important things to do there.So, yeah.I;m totally bored.Oh, and yeah.I made a sandwich cheeseburger for my lil' sis and myself.Mwehehe ^^


Before we go to the birthday party, I have to clean this BIG house.Damn, I need to do it now.More post tomorrow, bye-bye :*