Dugaan : Tabahkan hati ~

Thanks for everything today
Assalamualaikum, *sighs* hey.How are you ? Hope you're in fine condition.Just stay healthy and good.For me, today is my bad day.Even though I really enjoy laughing and talking with my friends at school.But, the truth is I'm dying in inside.Too many test from Allah to me.Yes, I'm crying while typing this.Fuuuu

I know, human make mistakes.But, I just can't accept what you did to me today.I just can't.I repeat, I just can't.Maybe you think that I'm just fine and good from my laughter and smile.Yet, I'm not.Sorry for lying. *sighs* Alhamdulillah, I'm a bit okay now.Relaxing and praying to Allah for the best everyday is my routine.You know, everything that we want.We can just pray to Allah.InsyaAllah, it will become true.If not now, maybe in other world. (Akhirat/Alam Barzakh)  Hmm, I don't know why human hobbies to make other people unhappy.I admit, I did it at the past.Maybe, its karma for me.I accepted it.Whatever it is, I just pray for the best for you.Hope you're just fine and happy with your life.One word to say 'Thanks'.I'm not ready to forgive you.But, InsyaAllah one day I will forgive you. 'Sedangkan Nabi memaafkan umatnya, kenapa manusia tidak?' Yeahh ~

Last but not list, I love all my family and friends.Even they mad me mad, sad or etc.I love them so much.Cause, they also the one who always makes me happy and smile.Thank you for everything. *grab tissue* *wipe my tears*