When I miss my girlfriends ....

HELLO !
Assalamualaikum, friends.How are you today ? Hope you're just fine there.Well, I don't go to school for today.Cause, my school had a sports day on last Saturday.Thats why teacher gave us a holiday.But, only one day.Oh, sad ....

Okay, firstly ignore the picture.Haha, I just put it for fun.My lovely cousin.Hihi, Alhamdulillah.My tears are falling down last night because of my cover.Thank you supporters, friends and family.You guys, rock my world.Yeah, I have nothing to do today.Tomorrow gonna be my busy day ever I guess.Cause, this Saturday.My mom and her friends had a reunion for their school (Sekolah Menengah Padang Tembak).So, I have to go with her.What I mean by busy is, I have to pack my things.Clean the house and much more.Oh, yeah...

 This is sick.I hate packing my things.I just want to do a fun thing.Lol, packing is making me bored.Uhuks, you feel it the same thing too ? Well, high5 ! Hehe.Going anywhere today ? No ? Again, were same.Zzzz, I'm bored.I need to go to school, laugh/talk much with them girls ! Huaaaaaaa, I miss them so ze much.Hello, girls.Can't wait to see you tomorrow ah ~ Hehehehe.See, how I need friends in my life.I don't know if my life without friends, family and etc.Wow, maybe I'm dead already.LOL

Thanks for reading guys.Heart you guys.I'm out ^^