Nothing more ...

Assalamualaikum, yaw guys. Oh, yeah.After tired crying and tearing for 3days, today I feel more better then yesterday. Alhamdulillah, *smile* Thank you everyone who made my day happier and make me smile back.My girlfriends, Sabrina Batrisyia, Syed Danial, Nadzrin Zainal and my cute Form1 and Form2 kiddo.So, how are you guys ? Hope, your day was fine like me.InsyaAllah, everythings gonna be fine.

Okay, I can feel my nerves.Woots, is coming up , up and up.Yeah, I'm scared for this 29th June.I hope my mom can accept my .... results.Yes, I tried my best mom.And, I want to do the best for next exam.InsyaAllah, I can.If my classmate can answered all papers easier and correctly, why not me aite? *finger crossed* 

What a bored Friday, here in my room.Nothing to do, just tweet and update blog.Oh, life ~  But, its okay.I got my MP3 and I can hear many songs and singing alone like a singer.Hihihihi, anno anno i'm over-react.Haha, who even cares ? Lol, I have nothing more to say.

Last but not list, take care guys.Enjoy your day and don't ever forget to put a smile on your face.Bye-bye *waving hands* 

Hello, I look great when I smile.