Hello my little diary.

Assalamualaikum, heyya guys ! How are you ? OMG! For too long I'm not posting anything here.Ah, too busy with school and tweeting.Damn, I missed you blogger.How were you doing guys ? Hope you're doing good at all.

Okay, too many story that I want to share.But, I can't story here in one post I guess.So, I'll make it short.Okay, cun ! So, here the story starts.Last week, I went to Camar Laut Resort Hotel with my family.We went there for 2days and 1night.Then, Monday started to school.Oh, yeah -.- Today is already 5th July.Awh, I can't wait till 21st July.Fasting month Yes, I hope that when fasting month came.I'm still alive, InsyaAllah.Can't wait to buy new stuff for Raya with my family.Seriously, I can't wait to celebrat Hari Raya Puasa and Hari Raya Aidilfitri.Eheee, my school was okay.Friends were okay,Everythings fine ^^

 Just now, at my school.All the prefects did a spotcheck to students.Form3, form4 and form5 gadgets and stuff seized.And, the gadgets and stuff is gave to decipline teacher.Oh, poor them.Lol, so lol.Were kinda shocked cause they decided to do a spotcheck suddenly.Who is not shocked aite ? Heh, I'm safe :D


CLAP CLAP CLAP, BYE-BYE