Sad day ever.

Maybe I just miss this moment.

Assalamualaikum, viewers.Today, I'm not in mood to do anything except posting new story here at Blogger and tweet.Sad day ever for me today is.Hmm, I know Allah never stop testing us, he's servants.But, why is he's test to me is too huge and hard for me to except it and move on. *sighs*

So, today I went to school as usual at 6.54 am.I came to school with normal mood and face.Kinda excited for PJ actually.But, then they decided to play hoki.And, I was like 'Its okay, I don't know how to play.Maybe I just sit down near the field with Ana and Akma'.We walked to the field and we sit and talk much.Everything were just fine.That moment when PJ period is over, I suddenly remember my dad's faces.Then, I started to cry and lost my mood just because I remember my dad.I cried till school's done.Lot of my friends and juniors asked the same thing, 'Kenapa dengan Yana?' 'Are you okay?' 'Cerita lah kenapa?' 'Jangan menangis, nanti tak comel' and etc.I am so sorry guys for not answering all of your question.But, thank you so much for being such a caring friends and juniors.Heart you guys a lot.I repeat, HEART YOU GUYS A LOT. *sighs*

Now, I'm home.Sitting on the chair while tweeting and daydream much.To be patient and move on is too hard for me.But, I have too aite ? Yeah, school was bored for me today.More thinking about future and stuff.Anyway, I think that's all from me today.Thanks for visiting my blog.