Problems . Life .



BISMILLAHIRAHMANIRAHIM 

 Assalamualaikum . I'm here , back from a lost world . Nothing to do . So , I decided to update my blog . Let's begin it now . *look around*

Today ,  is an awesome they . Having fun with my family . Beraya at Ampang , aunt Baya's house . Chilling and eating much . As usual , we laughed hard and talking much . This is us , happy family . But , then we have to go back home early cause there's a family want to beraya at our house . Arrived safely to our house and dish them a ' satey ' with sugar cane water . Everything's just fine .

Suddenly , tonight . I bacame mad and pissed off by someone . Someone that I used to love and miss . Yeah , this story makes me cried . TWICE even more . I've got an e-mail . Wait , I mean my mom got an e-mail from this person . This person tells us that my family did wrong to his family . But , I don't know why he said that . He only hear a story by one side , one person without investigate anything or even with an evidence . Aren't you mad if a person did this to you ? Man , I'm totally mad . I've lost control reading eveything he sent to us . I creid . I'm hurt . I'm broken . THIS IS WAR .

And , he's a part of my family . My one's own flesh and blood . I just can't except everything had happened today ? How can I be strong and brave like usually ? How can I move on . How can I be patient ? Ya Allah , I really need you now . I know , you heard everything that I prayed to you . I want to be strong and brave like I'm used too . Hmm , *crying* Seriously , I can't sleep or even eat just because of I was thinking about this problem . Lot of problem came to us , our family . I know , not just our family who only had a problems . But , why your tested to our family is so big and hard for me to move on and except everything ?? WHy ? :/

Ya Allah, Ya Tuhanku . Hanya engkau sahaja yang boleh aku meminta Ya Allah . Engkau buka kan lah pintu hati si DIA untuk sedar akan apa yang telah dia lakuakan dan lontarkan segala tomahan dan kata-kata yang tidak benar kepada keluarganya . Maafkan lah segala dosa-dosanya dan juga dosa-dosa keluargaku Ya Allah . Amin , Amin Ya Rabbal Alamin :'/