What a long night .






Assalamualaikum, hello people. How's your day ? DOing great ? Yeah, me too. And, yeah. Alhamdulillah, it's our 2nd day of Eid. Everything's just fine. But, sadly is today I don't get any ' duit raya '. Uh *Sadisss*

Earlier in the morning, my mom, aunt Shay, little sister and my mom's mom went to my late grandma's grave at Batu caves. *sigh* Long time no visit her grave. But, we visit a bit late. Too busy on the 1st day of Eid. But, atleast we visited and clean up her grave. Hmm, then we recite her Yassin. I cried for a minute. I do miss her so much. I wish she still alive and be right here by my side ...

Then, we went to Giant and have a brunch at The Chicken Rice Shop. We ate , laugh and giggle out loud. Hahaha, like it was not an Eid. YOLO. Snap picture much. We entered the Giant supermarket and bought lot of kitchen stuff. Hyeahhhh ~~~ I bought new stuff too. Such as facial wash, shampoo and perfume. Sounds great aite ? Oh, I know right ? Hahaha

After done buying kitchen stuffs, we went home. And, suddenly my uncle Zul called my aunt. He asked us whether we want to watch a movie or not ? I think again and again, I want !!!! Holly Cow. Long time no went to cinema. Haha, with ' duit raya ' that i've got. I followed my uncle and cousins to Wangsa Walk. We went there around 14:35 p.m I guess. Hihi

We went there and my lil sis and me booked a movie ticket (Paranorman 3D) for 4 p.m . Great, I ordered a Hazelnut Chocolate with pearl at Chatime and enjoying it like a boss. Haha, while waiting for 4 p.m , we have a walk and playing a games at entertainment places. YOLO, *3hrs later* After done watching the movie, we continue playing games and eat much till 6 p.m . Wow. About 5hrs were at Wangsa Walk. What a great day with family. This is us, sporting family. Hyeahh ~

Thanks for today guys . Really enjoy it xx