Wonderful 9hrs with them.






 Assalamualaikum, hello guys. Good morning, hopefully today gonna be better than yesterday. Insyallah, Amin. What a cold morning, started my day with a smile and tweets. I slept well last night, wow my legs. Are like ... uh. Its okay, I feel so much better today. Alhamdulillah. So, let's have fun with my post today. Sit back, relax and enjoy reading it. Oh, and smile ;)

Yesterday, I went to a place which I always spent my time with my girls and classmates. And, my other class friends. We all decided to karaoke & watch movie. Firstly, I went there 2hrs earlier than the time I promise my friends. Cause, my family went there too. We arrived there about 11 a.m and were all went to the Popular book shop. Bought some books and much more.  @ 12.55 p.m , I went down to the taxi stand waiting for Akmma. And, Akmma was late. 15mins late, OMG. I'm sweating like hell underneath the sun. Oh, only Allah knew how hot & sweating I am. Fuuuu, but its okay. I'm okay. Haha

Later, after Akmma arrived by a taxi. We walked fast, like very fast and walked straight up to Wangsa Bowl floor. Met Syamer and we talked much. About 5-6mins later, saw Didi, Rara & Hasif. They're on the escalator and heading to us. And, Rara was like, ' Fuuyooo, Yanaaa ' Hahaha. That's funny. And, obviously they're late 3mins. Uh, haha. Didi was like, ' Okay, sorry '. Lol, Hasif was like, ' Weh, Yanaaa. Purple macam Lady Gaga '. Hahaha, so funny ah Asip ? :p Then, we met Azmira & Azrina too. Hihi, we don't want to waste our time. So, were off to the cinema and bought the tickets. 7 person , Skyfall : 4.15 p.m

Before movie, we went to Superstar Karaoke. We karaoke for 2hrs and it was absolutely awesome liddat. We sang like a superstar in the bathroom. Hahaha, it was very fun. After karaoke, we went to the food court. We had lunch and talked much there. And, I met Hakim there too. Its awkward but I'm okay. Later, to the Cup-Bon and bought Vanilla with pearl. Hoho, I'm lovin it. We walked to the cinema and entered and have a sit and relax. About 2hrs 23mins , SKYFALL WAS AWESOME.

Then, we walked to the food court and had our dinne. While eating, we talked, laughed much as usual . Hahaha, had so much fun with them. I really enjoyed yesterday, hope for more next time InsyaAllah. Thank you so much, again guys. Akmma Sabri, Nadirah Mazli, Natrah Mazli, Hasif Ruslan, Nuzul Amirul, Azwan Wahid, Amir Hazim and Nadia for yesterday ♥♥♥