Yesterday, was a good time.

Assalamualaikum, hey guys. I'm back, with a new post for this week. How were you doing ? Good ? Hopefully, yes. Stay good and clean. Lol. 

Yesterday, I went to Wangsa Walk again with my classmates. I'm with Akmma Sabri, Natrah Mazli, Nadirah Mazli, Amir Hazim, Nizam Zaki, Azwan Wahid & Hasif Ruslan. Having much fun together. I arrived @ 3pm with Akmma and met Rara & Didi at Chatime. While waiting for the others, we talked & laughed much. Then, Nizam, Hazim and Wan came to us. And, we walked straight to the food court to have our lunch. I treated Akmma Milo ice. Haha. Later, Hasif came to us and having a conversation that's just make me wanna laugh much. Movie, walking, talking and laughing much there. Well, we watched Paranormal Activity 4 @ 5pm. 

Overall, PA4 was awesome. Yet, it was bored. I don't know why, there's something about it that makes me feel bored when I'm watching it. Heh, nuff with PA4 story. After movie, we went to the food court to have our dinner. Na'ah, I'm not eating for dinner last night. I'm okay, maybe I was just too excited. Hehe.

Then, its rainy outside. We decided to walk to the Tutti Frutti and chilling there even though it was raining. And, we arrived there around 7pm I guess. Talking & laughing much as usual together. And, not forget too that we snapped a lot of pictures there together. Teehee. After we all had a lot of fun, we walked to the taxi stand and going back home  around 8.35pm. 

Spending a great night with my classmates