Purple ♥ ‏

Purple on Abang Ikhwan's wedding

Assalamualaikum, hello guys ! How were you doing ? Alhamdulillah, to those in good condition. Hmm, too bad. I caught fever, bad flu & cough since yesterday. Don't you worry, took my medicine on time. Hihi, um .. I've changed the font color to purple cause yesterday's wedding theme is purple. Lolol. Plus, purple is kinda cute. Okay, zzz.

Again, I can't sleep. Oh, man. This is bad .... enough. Well, lemme story to you guys about my day, yesterday. Hmm, here I go ... I woke up at 10am. *Its kinda late actually* But, who cares ? Ahaaa. Then, I hit the shower & tweeted much. And, got a mention on Twitter from Aishah. She says, 'Can't wait to see you babyyy :*' Awww, pretty sweet aren't you cousie ? :p

Arrived at the wedding at 12pm *I guess* I can't remember, but we went there early with other family too (convoy). So, the wedding was great. Handsome, Abang Ikhwan & pretty Kak Syamimi, they looked so cute together. Alhamdulillah, new family yaww ! Hihi, welcome to Hajah Nor Ashikin's family, Kak Mimi ;)

And, the catering services was good & the meal too. Oh, man. I ate a lot, I mean A LOT. Hahaha, I totally forgot about my DIET routine when I saw delicious foods. *cough* Oh, talk about cough. Hurmz, I coughed every 3mins today. Man, I can't even talk properly and say words clearly. I'm so sick with this cough, ugh. I can die ...

Lastly, went home at 2pm and tweeted/bbm much, then I went to sleep and woke up at 8pm. OMG, thanks to fever. *crying* Okay, over-acting. Zzzz, well that's all for me to story to you guys about yesterday's wedding. I'll catch you guys more, later ? Thanks for reading x