Alhamdulillah .

Alhamdulillah 1st place.





Assalamualaikum , I am so grateful to Allah . Thank you for everything . Alhamdulillah , its a moment to remember where I won the 1st place for The Voice competition at school . It makes myself confidence increases . I wanna thank you to my classmates fo supporting me, my mum, uncle and my whole family for believing & to the teachers who prepared the present for the winners . Well, its a bit much but yeah . Its my first time hahaha . Okayy .

So today is Sunday . A bored Sunday for me, as usual . Went to the KLCC with my aunt & lil' sis . Too crowded there cause lot of people went there to watch the F1 car on the road . Organized by Petronas . Mayn , the sound of the F1 car really makes my ears explode . Omg hahaha . And we all walked all around the KLCC , we bought nothing . But we went to the Maxis center . I saw the new Blackberry Z10 . I swear it is super cool . I really want that shit tho ! Haaaaaa I wish I have a lot of money and I can buy everything that I want . Yeap, just a WISH . Heh

Soooo tomorrow got school . I am too lazy to go to school tomorrow . That's one thing I hate , I'm lazy to go to school but I can't do anything about it . Sad Liyana, is sad . Lol Addmath class on tomorrow . "Asdfghjkl" hmmm . Anyways, I'm so sleepy rn . Off to my fluffy nice smell bed . Goodnight earth .