Jogging on Monday morning ..

xoxo
It's Monday morning and I am so excited to go out with my friends, at Tasik Keramat for jogging. Well, here's the story begin ....

Assalamualaikum, today I woke up at 6.30 am. Everything's fine, having a cup of hot black coffee with a toast of bread. YEAHHH RIGHT MADATRIGAAA .. Ok, I was just joking. For seriously, I woke up at 7.40 and I rushed to the bathroom and hit the shower as fast as I can. Omg I arrived at the Tasik Keramat around 8.20 am. That sucks, cause I promise them to be there at 8 am. 

Then, I walked to the bench and saw my friends was already there. Ahaaaaa, thank god they understand me lolol. Akmma came to me and hugged me like a soft teddy bear ............. EH ? Hahahaha, without wasting our time. We started our running or "I" considered it as 'walking' straight away for 2-3 rounds. And relaxing our body by doing some exercise like swinging here, there and everywhere. And, the most 'amazing' moment with them is when we laughed out loud about stupid things. We can't even stop laughing. So, I ended up laughing by asking them to have our brunch at Pasar Keramat. We ran another round and *poooof* we walked straight away to the Pasar Keramat. While were on our way to the Pasar Keramat, we talked much like um .. world problems. Haha, when we arrived to the stall and we asked the sis for a rice and water. Man I am SO thristy ! I drank a glass of tea O' Ice. Alhamdulillah, brunch was totally awesome. I ate rice, Ikan pari bakar with pucuk paku goreng. Woohoo it's heaven ! Right after we had our brunch, the girls want to have a walk at Jusco AU2. So we went there and we are SO smelly. Yuck, hahaha. It's ok, we still had fun walking around the mall without buying anything, while laughing out loud. Ha ha what a beautiful day with friends. 

Thank you so much for today, my buddies. Had so much fun xoxo