22 Party !

22 Party !

Assalamualaikum, I'm back from where I belong ........... lol . I was just kidding . It's been awhile since I left my purple-licious blog hahaha . So here I am , alone in my room updating this . Bismillahirahmanirahim ~

Last week, is a very tiring week for me. A lot of activities and event I participated. Yeap, um .. not that kind of participate actually. But it's okay, forget about it haha. Let's move on to my story for tonight. Hmm, I had 'nasyid practice' for the whole week. From 12pm to 5pm and it is very tiring, I swear. Ugh right after nasyid, I went to my tuition and you know it's raining cats and dogs. Just imagine how hard man. Lol but I don't care. As long as I got what I need, I mean what I've learned InsyaAllah helps me in exam. 

Not just that, as you see .. the picture .. one day before the examination started. My family had a barbeque day, from 1pm to 5pm. Which is so amazing ! I really had fun with them all BBQ, laughing out loud, talking nonsense and MUCH MORE. Oh yes ! The next day, I went to school with a tired and exhausted face my gosh. Haha lot of my friends asked me am I okay? and bla bla. I just answered the yes. Wanna talk about the examination paper for the first day? Yeah sure. For Bahasa Malaysia paper 1 & 2, 4 words. " It was quit hard " Hyeah ~

Lastly, I just wanna wish all the best to all of you who will gonna sit for an examination next week. Stay focus, do read a lot and have a good and enough rest for your eyes & brain. GOODLUCK xx