Summer

#Memories
Assalamualaikum, what's up people. As you all know that I'm quit busy last 2 to 3 weeks with my examination thingy. And, now I am so happy cause my examination paper end up yesterday. That's why I am here, updating my b-b-blog

While I'm busy with my examination last week, I also went to some of my relative event such as wedding, birthday party and much more. Yeap, I combined some of my pictures on the events that I attended. Its enough I guess haha. I'm too tired with all of those craps. And finally, summer is near ! Aah ~ Gonna make some cool plan for my school holidays schedule hehehe. Seriously, I am so pissed off with the weather right now. But, people always say that '' There's always a rainy day in every sunny day '' lol this is true. Patience, and just go with the flow ~

I am not ready to get my paper back from all the teachers. Especially mathematics. Oh I can die, mayn. I think, this mid-term, I do messed up a little bit. That's why I have no self confidence at all to own a good marks for myself. Oh how sad and pathetic life I had. Heh but whatsoever, I'm sleepy right now. I'll reach you guys soon, byeeeee x