The day before puasa



Assalamualaikum, and hello everyone! Good afternoon, hope you guys are fine there. Today is the very first day of ramadan, the fasting month is finally here. To all muslim readers, I wish you all happy fasting and have a blast ramadan!

Yesterday, I went out for a breakfast with my girlfriends and Amier. They made my day, thank you for being such a wonderful friends, guys! How can I not love you guys from the bottom of my heart. I woke up at 6am, hit the shower and get ready to send my lovely sister to her school for her sports day. Arrived at her school around 630am. It is too early to fetch my fellow friends from their house. So I've decided to drove slowly and gently to Amier's crib. Then I whatsapp Amier and I told him that I've arrived at his house too early. He was not prepared and he told me that he need to send his brother to his school for a sports day first then I can fetch him from his crib. Later, I drove to Mai's crib and fetched her. And we went straight to Wangsa Maju to fetch Nadia Jasmin. While waiting for Nadia, we took some pictures in the car lol. It was very fun tho. Then, came Nadia from nowhere she entered the car and smiles to herself. Nadia called out Izzatie and asked her if she's home. Zaty said that she is still on her way back home. Then I drove to zaty's crib and waited for 10mins. While we were waiting for zaty, I played with some of zaty's cats. Came zaty's mom's car from in front of us. Zaty's mom were laughing because she said that we came too early to her house. We were all laughing out loud together. And it is such a pleasure to meet Izzatie. It has been awhile since she left KL for more than a week I guess. And were off to Syed Bistro for breakfast. Alhamdulillah, everything was great. We had so much fun talking to each other. Suddenly, Ana texted me. She asked, whether if I am going to Wangsa Jaya's sports day. I told her that I am at outside. I'll be there maybe around 1030am. She told me that, she'll be going to the dentist around that time. And I'll be unable to meet her. So I think, I should attend Wangsa Jaya's sports day now. I told my friends, they were like, "Sure, okay!". Alhamdulillah, thanks to Allah. For letting me meet Ana yesterday. I am so grateful for that. And there goes the camera, we took a lot of pictures all together at Wangsa Jaya's sports day. I swear, I enjoyed yesterday. Thank you so much, thank you for your cooperation,

 Alhamdulillah it is good to finally meet you guys